Click the above button for the most current rates and to make your reservation.
Our rates change with the seasons and length of your stay. The longer you stay with us, the greater your savings.
Rates are subject to change.
2023 Seasonal Information
Winter: January 1 – May 26
Early Summer: May 27 – June 9
Summer*: June 10 – August 13
Early Autumn: August 14 – Sept 1
Autumn*: September 2 – October 15
Winter: October 16 – December 22
Holidays (same as Summer/Autumn Rates)
Thanksgiving*: November 23-26 (4 night minimum)
Christmas/New Years*: December 23 – December 31 (4 night minimum)
*Peak Season: Summer, Autumn, Thanksgiving, & Christmas/NewYears
• Check in is between 3pm and 9pm. Check out by 11am. Let us know if you will be arriving after 9:00pm so we can arrange a late check in.
• Dogs are allowed in select cabins for $25/night per dog. Maximum of 2 dogs per cottage. See our Dog Policy for more information.
• All weekends require a two or more night minimum. Weekends will be opened up to one night stays on the Thursday (24 hrs) before each weekend. The following weekends require a three night minimum: Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, and the weekend of the Scottish Irish Highlands Festival (weekend after labor day).
• Rates include our daily towel and supply service. Full service housekeeping is available for a 15% charge.
• Cribs, Rollaways, and Air Mattresses are available to rent for $10/night.
• State and local taxes are 10.7% and are subject to change.
• A first and last night deposit (or 25% if staying more than a week) is due at time of booking and will confirm your reservation.
Please see our Policies page for more details.
Note that by booking for next year, by Dec. 31st of this year, you will lock in this years rates for the next season!